Thursday, April 23, 2009

Serious Problem.

I was all set, the music was there, the table was clear, my pencils sharpened. I had ventured down the road bare footed to buy two soda-waters and a packet of freckles. I was ready to create a master piece. Or at the very least something that would one day be the beginings of something close to a master piece. Or even just a few little doodles that would help me get into Tafe.
But then disaster struck.
The only thing I am now capable of drawing.
Is over the top cute doggies.
Three pages of these horribly adorable doggies, all running or begging. Some with the tounges lolling out and others with their tales manically wagging. And one particularly cute rolly dog with a confused look on his face.
This is of course a serious problem, and although I love dogs, I do believe if my life continues down this path I will have no option. . . but to kill myself. 

1 comment:

  1. ahahahaha bahahaha, oh man. That was great. "I was going to create a masterpiece but there was a serious problem"...dun dun dun! ... the suspense is torturing.... "drawing over the top cute doggies."funny. Oh and was that inspired by what we were doing yesterday haha. I will never tell anyone about that, that was just weird, only we would do that.

    ReplyDelete